Saturday 1 September 2012

There's something yummy in my new catalogue....

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! catalogue yet? It is available to order from starting today!! I love the first day of the new catalogue - it's always so exciting!!
When I saw the catalogue for the first time I got really excited. There are so many things in this catalogue that I can't wait to use, but one stood out amongst all the others. I had been blog surfing the US demos websites and blogs and came across some cookie stamps - yep, stamps made just for stamping into cookies!! I am not a big sweet eater, but my family is, and they are always asking me to bake them something yummy. My kids particularly love muffins and cookies, so these stamps are just perfect! There are three different sets to choose from and I used the holidays set (125152) when I made mine yesterday. Check them out!

And here they are straight out of my oven:


How cute are they? The cookie stamps come with 2 yummy recipes and my kids can't get enough! How cute would they look packaged up in our cello bags ( 102210), tied with our Halloween or Christmas ribbon and popped into one of our Kraft boxes? Decorate one of the Kraft boxes and you have a fab little gift!! This is what the Kraft box looks like plain - they measure 9 x 9 x 6.5cm. (124106).

And here are some decorated, just to give you an idea how they could look - I found this pic here - yet another talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.


Do you love to bake cookies? These cookie stamps are really easy to use and are dishwasher safe - they could even be used in play dough! They come with a quality wooden handle that fits both kids and adults hands comfortably.
So that's your first peek at the new cookie stamps. If you want to see these stamps in action, let me know, I would love to show you!

I will be back soon with more fabulous product from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!
Cheers,
Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...