Tuesday 3 October 2017

Get a free gift from me with purchase!

This is the Coffee Cafe Bundle from the Annual Catalogue.....


I'm pretty sure that you've heard me talk about this suite before - I am truly in love with it!
I don't seem to be able to get enough of making things with it right now, so I am very glad that the Coffee Break designer series paper is part of the Buy 3, Get One Free promotion that Stampin' Up! has for the month of October - I have already put in an order for more!



You can purchase the Coffee Cafe stamp set (143677) or the Coffee Cup Framelits (143745) individually, or in a bundle (145331), saving you 10%. Until October 10th, the stamp set on it's own is on special for 15% off! I personally recommend that you buy the bundle, so much you can do with it!


The Coffee Break DSP is part of the Buy 3, Get One Free special this month.



Coffee Break Cardstock Pack (144157)

Corrugated Elements ( 144158)



3/8" (1cm) Classic Weave Ribbon
Crumb Cake (144162)
Soft Sky (144160)
Whisper White (144159)

These are the inkpad colours that match this suite:
Garden Green Inkpad 126973

Early Espresso Inkpad 126974

Crumb Cake Inkpad 126975

Soft Suede Inkpad 126978

Pear Pizzazz Inkpad 131180

Soft Sky Inkpad 131181



Here is a cute gift card holder and matching treat holder that I will send you if you order either the Coffee Cafe stamp set and the matching Coffee Break DSP, or if you buy the Coffee Cafe Bundle, which includes the stamp set and the matching framelits! I will also include the full kit and instructions so that you can remake this cute set yourself!
If you love this set as much as I do, and you purchase the whole suite ( you don't have to buy the inkpads, but you can if you like!) - as a lovely lady did yesterday - I will also send you one of our exclusive pop-up rubbish bins! You can't buy these, they are my gift to you for shopping with me!

How can you order?
You can CONTACT me and I will place the order for you, and you can pay either with a credit card or by direct deposit.
You can SHOP NOW in my online store, this link will take you directly to the Coffee Break Suite section, but feel free to look around and see what else you might like :)
Or message me on facebook at www.facebook.com/pinkinkstamper and let's chat!
Once your order is placed and paid for, I will make up your kit and pop it in the post - you are going to love it!
Would love to hear from you, so please feel free to contact me any time!
cheers,
Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...